Replacement wire whip used for some KitchenAid and Whirlpool Lift Bowl stand mixer models.
Directly Replaces: WPW10731415, K5AWW, W10731415, 9704309, 4162166, 4169865, 4176093, 4176306, B00PMHCX8I, B001DPTVZ6, B00F4MIVFA, B01BRFC9YQ, B005AXNS4W, 3452447, AP6023957, EAP11757305, PD00058085, PS11757305.
- Recommended for mixtures that need air incorporated. Best used for whipping things such as eggs, egg whites, whipped cream, etc.
- Used with K5AWW 5 Quart mixers.
- Hand Wash Only
- Includes (1) K5AWW 6-Wire Ship Attachment.
- Material: Metal.
- Dimensions: 4-7/8"L x 4-7/8"W x 7-1/4"H.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or enamel to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Place bowl-lift handle in down position.
- Attach the beater.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise. / To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
- Place bowl-lift handle in up position to check clearance. Repeat steps 5 and 6 if necessary to achieve the proper adjustment.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the enamel coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.
Don't see your model listed? Submit this form to get help finding the right part.
Super great product and fast shipping
It was very good I spent 3 weeks looking for it because I movef
Very good service
The part arrived earlier than anticipated and was correct. Very customer service and the price was excellent.
Just what I needed.
Never loan out something you need a lot......so glad to find this blade for my older mixer. Fits fine.