Replacement wire whip used for some KitchenAid and Whirlpool Lift Bowl stand mixer models.
Directly Replaces: WPW10731415, K5AWW, W10731415, 9704309, 4162166, 4169865, 4176093, 4176306, AP6023957, PS11757305, 3452447, B00PMHCX8I, B001DPTVZ6, B00F4MIVFA, B01BRFC9YQ, B005AXNS4W, SAPW10731415.
- The wire whip is recommended for mixtures that need air incorporated, such as eggs, angel food cakes, boiled frostings, sponge cakes, heavy cream, some candies, egg whites, and mayonnaise.
- 5-Qt. Lift Bowl 6-Wire Whip attachment.
- Approx. 6.5"H x 5.5"W.
- Hand wash only.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or enamel to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Place bowl-lift handle in down position.
- Attach the beater.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise.
- To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the enamel coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.
Super great product and fast shipping
The part arrived earlier than anticipated and was correct. Very customer service and the price was excellent.
Never loan out something you need a lot......so glad to find this blade for my older mixer. Fits fine.