Replacement dough hook used for some KitchenAid and Whirlpool stand mixer models.
Directly Replaces: WPW10674621, W10812693, 3183233, 9707672, 9708033, W10674621, WP3183233, 3083282, 3451169, 4169990, 4162153, 9701853, K5ADH, W10674619, 3451169, AP5949831, AP6023723, EAP11757069, PD00069494, PS11757069.
- Recommended for mixing and kneading yeast doughs, such as bread doughs, pizza doughs, pasta doughs, etc.
- "C" Dough Hook Attachment Used with K5ADH 5 Quart, Bowl-Lift mixers.
- Improved powder coating for durability.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Includes (1) K5ADH Coated, Dough Hook Attachment.
- Color: White.
- Material: Powder Coated Metal.
- Finish: Glossy.
- Dimensions: 4"L x 3-3/4"W x 6-3/4"H.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or enamel to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
Adjusting Bowl-Lift models:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Place bowl-lift handle in down position.
- Attach the beater.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise. / To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
- Place bowl-lift handle in up position to check clearance. Repeat steps 5 and 6 if necessary to achieve the proper adjustment.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the enamel coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.