Replacement coated flat beater used for some KitchenAid and Whirlpool lift bowl mixer models.
Directly Replaces: W10807813, K5AB, 9707670, W10672618, 4162164, 4169987, 3451144, B017AR5B8G, B008DJYGW8, B008DJXY62, B001E8G1R8, 4283161, AP5984425, EAP11722956, PD00070548, PS11722956.
- Recommended for normal to heavy mixtures, such as cakes, frosting, cookies, mashed potatoes, etc.
- Chip resistant powder coated Teflon.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Used with K5AB 5 Quart, Lift-Bowl Mixers.
- Includes (1) K5AB, Coated, Beater Attachment.
- Color: White.
- Material: Teflon Coated Metal.
- Finish: Glossy.
- Dimensions: 5-3/8"L x 1-3/8"W x 7-3/8"H.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or coating to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
Adjusting Bowl-Lift models:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Place bowl-lift handle in down position.
- Attach the beater.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise. / To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
- Place bowl-lift handle in up position to check clearance. Repeat steps 5 and 6 if necessary to achieve the proper adjustment.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.
Super great product and fast shipping
I've been looking months for a replacement, finally found it! Sur la table didnt have what I needed and wanted to charge me an exuburant amount compared to this.
I needed a replacement for my kitchenaid flat paddle, and this is it. Looks like new
The coating on one of the flat beaters for our older KitchenAid mixer was flaking off and it was time to replace it. I did some searching and found that Thrifty Appliance Parts had an exact replacement. The price was right and the service was beyond great. I received the part in just a few days and it is perfect for us. I highly recommend this company for appliance parts. From my experience I can say you won't be disappointed in the price, the part, or the service you receive when you deal with them.
While we have not had it and used it long enough to know how the paint is going to hold up, it is a perfect match for the Kitchen Aid attachment that we were replacing.
After spending $30 on a replacement blade at a department store....and finding out it not only was too small but jammed getting it off..., I am very happy with this exact fit blade. And with the quick service and reasonable price! Loaned my old blade out and it never came back.