Replacement flat beater used for some KitchenAid and Whirlpool tilt-head mixer models.
Directly Replaces: WPW10672617, K45B, K5THCB, W10672617, 9708470, 9708472, 4162163, 4169986, 9707669, W10687981, W10613277, W10687972, B008DJXXR2, B017ARYD6W, B00F5NV5L0, B001HNIJXE, B01E519HG2, B008DK51O4, B008DJYG2I, B00DNCCTJW, 3387269, AP6023717, EAP11757063, PD00064961, PS11757063.
- Recommended for normal to heavy mixtures, such as cakes, frosting, cookies, mashed potatoes, etc.
- Chip resistant powder coated Teflon.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Used with K5THCB 4.5 & 5 Quart mixers.
- Includes (1) K45A, Coated, Flat Beater Attachment.
- Color: White.
- Material: Teflon Coated Metal.
- Finish: Glossy.
- Dimensions: 5-3/8"L x 1-3/8"W x 6"H.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or enamel to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
Tilt Head models:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Lift motor head.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise. / To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
- Adjust the beater so that it just clears the bowl. If you over adjust the screw, the bowl lock lever may not lock into place.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the enamel coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.
Don't see your model listed? Submit this form to get help finding the right part.
Super great product and fast shipping
Kitchenaid beater replacement
Exactly what I needed. Just as described.
The quality of the beater was as good as my original beater.
Im very happy with this product.
Came fast and it was great