Replacement coated flat beater used for some KitchenAid and Whirlpool lift bowl mixer models.
Directly Replaces: W10807813, K5AB, 9707670, W10672618, 4162164, 4169987, PS11722956, 3451144, AP5984425, B017AR5B8G, B008DJYGW8, B008DJXY62, B001E8G1R8, SAPW10672618.
- The flat beater is recommended for normal to heavy mixtures, such as cakes, quick breads, cookies, biscuits, candies, mashed potatoes, creamed frostings, meat loaf, and pie pastry.
- Nylon coated for durability.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- 5-Qt. Lift Bowl, Coated, Flat Beater.
- Approx. 7.25"H x 5.5"W.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or coating to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Place bowl-lift handle in down position.
- Attach the beater.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise.
- To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.