Replacement heating element and partial housing assembly used for some Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Estate, Inglis, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Roper and Whirlpool dryer models.
Directly Replaces: 279838, WP279837, 279837, 279838A, 279838VP, 3398063, 3398064, 3403585, 8565582, W10724237, 4531017, 4617547, 4675511, 5324919, 5329098, 5895597, 2438, AP3094254, AH334313, EA334313, EAP334313, PD00002351, PS334313.
- Produces heat while the dryer is in operation.
- Includes (1) Heating Element with Partial Housing and (2) 5/16" male terminals.
- Must re-use remaining housing from the old heating assembly.
- Insulators and restring already attached for easy installation.
- Does not include thermostat or thermal fuse.
Per the manufacturer, you may need a wire connector to install heating element.
- Material: Metal / Ceramic.
- Electrical Specs: 240V, 5400W.
- Overall Dimensions: 9-15/16"L x 6-15/16"W x 2-5/8"H.