Replacement rear drum support roller used for some Crosley, Jenn-Air, Maytag, Kenmore, and Whirlpool dryer models.
Directly Replaces: 12001541, 12001541VP, 3-3373, 303373, 303373K, DE693, DE693K, K35-248, W10116741, Y303373, DE693, 400518, AP4008534, AH1570070, PS1570070, EAP1570070.
- Helps to support the dryer drum.
- For even wear, it's recommended to replace both drum bearings at the same time.
- Includes (1) Roller with Self Lubricating Bearing, (1) Roller Shaft, (2) Fiber Washers and (1) Retainer Clip.
- Color: White / Black.
- Material: Rubber / Plastic / Metal.
- Dimensions: Roller measures 3" diameter x 1-1/8" wide.
- Additional Dimensions: Shaft measures 1-15/16" long x 1/2" diameter.
Repair Skill Level: 2 | Beginner to Moderate
Minimal disassembly (if any) and some basic tools may be needed.
Failure Symptoms: Dryer is making loud rumbling noise.
Testing: Inspect front and rear drum rollers for uneven wear or damage.
Bonus Tip: If one roller is damaged, it's recommended to replace all rollers as preventative maintenance.
The User assumes responsibility associated with making test measurements, adjustments, parts replacements and any other action necessary to perform any recommended procedures. It is the responsibility of the User to ask for clarification if a recommendation is not fully understood, including the risks and hazards associated with the recommended procedures.