Replacement rear drum support roller used for some Crosley, Jenn-Air, Maytag, Kenmore, and Whirlpool dryer models.
Directly Replaces: 12001541, 12001541VP, 3-3373, 303373, 303373K, DE693, DE693K, K35-248, W10116741, Y303373, DE693, 400518, AP4008534, AH1570070, PS1570070, EAP1570070.
- Helps to support the dryer drum.
- For even wear, it's recommended to replace both drum bearings at the same time.
- Includes (2) APN303373 sets.
- Each APN303373 set includes (1) Roller with Self Lubricating Bearing, (1) Roller Shaft, (2) Fiber Washers and (1) Retainer Clip.
- Color: White / Black.
- Material: Rubber / Plastic / Metal.
- Dimensions: Roller measures 3" diameter x 1-1/8" wide.
- Additional Dimensions: Shaft measures 1-15/16" long x 1/2" diameter.
Repair Skill Level: 2 | Beginner to Moderate
Minimal disassembly (if any) and some basic tools may be needed.
Failure Symptoms: Dryer is making loud rumbling noise.
Testing: Inspect front and rear drum rollers for uneven wear or damage.
Bonus Tip: If one roller is damaged, it's recommended to replace all rollers as preventative maintenance.
Disclaimer: Information and recommendations contained herein are believed to be accurate as of the date hereof. Since the conditions and methods of use of the information referred to are beyond control, ApplianceRepairForum.com and Thrifty Appliance Parts LLC, cannot be held liable for results obtained or arising from use or reliance on such information.
The User assumes responsibility associated with making test measurements, adjustments, parts replacements and any other action necessary to perform any recommended procedures. It is the responsibility of the User to ask for clarification if a recommendation is not fully understood, including the risks and hazards associated with the recommended procedures.
Outstanding product and came very quick. Perfect fit.
Easy install. works great