Replacement drain solenoid kit used for some GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore dishwasher models.
Directly Replaces: WD21X10060, WD21X10057, WD21X10064, DW10060, 271344, AH260117, AP2039738, EA260117, PD00001116, PS260117.
- Converts electrical energy into mechanical energy to open the drain valve, allowing water to be pumped out.
- Includes (1) New Style One-Piece Drain Solenoid with Bracket and Springs, (1) Adapter Bracket, (1) Solenoid Link, (1) Arm Plate, (1) E-Ring, (3) Screws, Instructions.
- Color: White / Black / Gray.
- Material: Metal / Plastic.
- Solenoid & Bracket Dimensions: 2-3/8"L x 2-1/4"W x 4"H.
- View Instructions
Repair Skill Level: 2 | Beginner to Moderate
Minimal disassembly (if any) and some basic tools may be needed.
Part Description: The solenoid converts electrical energy into mechanical energy to open the drain valve, allowing water to be pumped out.
Failure Symptoms: Dishwasher not draining.
Testing: Attach an ohmmeter to the solenoid terminals. If it reads infinity, the solenoid has failed and should be replaced.
Bonus Tip: Prolong the life of your dishwasher by cleaning your dishwasher monthly.
Disclaimer: Information and recommendations contained herein are believed to be accurate as of the date hereof. Since the conditions and methods of use of the information referred to are beyond control, ApplianceRepairForum.com and Thrifty Appliance Parts LLC, cannot be held liable for results obtained or arising from use or reliance on such information.
The User assumes responsibility associated with making test measurements, adjustments, parts replacements and any other action necessary to perform any recommended procedures. It is the responsibility of the User to ask for clarification if a recommendation is not fully understood, including the risks and hazards associated with the recommended procedures.