Replacement ignitor used for some GE, Hotpoint, and Kenmore oven models.
Directly Replaces: WB13K21, WB13K0012, WB13K0013, WB13K0014, WB13K0021, WB13K10009, WB13K10026, WB13K12, WB13K13, WB13K14, IG21, 2494, AH231280, AP2020569, EA231280, EAP231280, PD00001023, PS231280.
- Draws electrical current through the oven safety valve to open it, then ignites gas burners to heat the oven to temperature.
- Has 7.875" leads with female pins.
- Can replace bake or broil ignitors on some ovens.
- Includes (1) Igniter with Double Wing Mount Bracket and Lead/Plug.
- Material: Metal / Ceramic / Plastic.
- Electrical Specs: 3.4 - 3.6A.
- Dimensions: 3-3/4"L x 2-1/8"W x 13/16"H (Cage / Bracket); Block measures 1-1/2"L.
- Additional Dimensions: Harness and plug extend 7-7/8" from ignitor.
If wire connector does not match up you will need to cut off the connector and splice the wires with porcelain wire nuts.