Replacement complete heater assembly with housing, thermostat, and fuse used for some Samsung dryer models.
Directly Replaces: DC93-00154A, 3282568, AP5582094, PS4216214, EAP4216214, PD00002235, DC32-00007A, 35001191, DE0007A, N3S1-K41, N3SI-K41, 1185513, 2068429, AH2038482, AP4201716, AP4045224, AP6008688, EA2038482, EAP2461163, PD00001996, PS2461163, PS4204984, PS2038482, PS11741828.
- Thermistor monitors the air temperature inside the drum. Heat element produces heat while the dryer is in operation.
- 8-Coil Heating Element.
- Fully assembled heater assembly includes the heater with housing, hi-limit thermostat, and thermal fuse.
- Includes (1) 3-Terminal Heater Assembly with L260-50F Hi-Limit Thermostat and Thermal Fuse, (1) Thermistor.
This is a 3-wire/terminal heater. If your dryer has 2 wires that connect to the heating element, you may need part number APNDC97-14486A.
APNDC93-00154A Heater Assembly Specifications:
- Color: Gray / Black.
- Material: Metal / Plastic / Ceramic.
- Electrical Specs: 240V, 3700W.
- Dimensions: 19-1/2"L x 5-1/8"W x 7-3/4"H.
- Additional Dimensions: Approx. 5" diameter duct opening; Opposite end opening measures approx. 5-1/2"L x 3-3/4"W.
APNDC32-00007A Thermistor Specifications:
- Color: Black.
- Material: Metal / Plastic.
- Electrical Specs: 10K Ohms @ 77° F.
- Overall Dimensions: 2"L x 1"W x 1-7/8"H.
- Additional Dimensions: 5/8" between mounting holes (center to center).
Testing tip: Thermistors do not have continuity, they show resistance. Therefore, to test it you need a multimeter that measures ohms. With the power disconnected from the dryer, connect the multimeter to the thermistor. Then use a hair dryer to blow hot air over the thermistor. As the thermistor becomes hotter, its resistance should decrease. If the resistance doesn't change when the temperature changes, then thermistor should be replaced.