Replacement idler pulley used for some Admiral, Amana, Bosch, Crosley, Estate, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag, and Whirlpool dryer models.
Directly Replaces: WP691366, 691366, 239477, 26000691366, 337116, 337407, 337510, 3388345, 338946, 3394332, 347034, 347226, 347277, 4319391, 688166, 691366BULK, 8207, 99989677, DE411, DE412, K35-163, W10612905, WP691366VP, WP691362, 691362, 691367, 3346, 4435757, AP6010581, AP6010582, AH383724, EA383724, EAP11743765, PD00002256, PD00026472, PS11743764, PS383724, PS11743765.
- The idler pulley puts tension on the drive belt, helping it spin the dryer drum.
- Fits many Whirlpool dryers with lint filter on top.
- Re-designed to replace some older Teflon friction idler pulleys.
- Includes (1) Idler Arm and Pulley Assembly.
- Color: Black / White.
- Material: Plastic / Metal.
- Overall Dimensions: 6"L x 1-5/8"W x 3-7/8"H.
- Pulley Dimensions: 1-7/8" diameter.
Don't see your model listed? Submit this form to get help finding the right part.
It is the part that I needed for belt replacement
Got this as a precaution, since it was so economical, to go with a broken dryer belt and would save the company and customer shipping in the future if it was me necessay to replace.