Replacement burner knob used for some Kenmore, Roper, and Whirlpool cooktop models.
Directly Replaces: WP330190, 330190, ER330190, WP330190VP, 309540, 328135, 329404, 2842, AP6008016, EAP11741145, PD00006554, PS11741145.
- Cooktop burner knob.
- Selects the burner temperature.
- 'D' shaped shaft with the flat side at the 3 o'clock position (Indicator at 12 o'clock position).
- Includes (1) Cooktop Knob (No Shaft Clip).
- Color: Black with gray indicator and chrome colored trim with red indicator.
- Material: Plastic.
- Finish: Semi-Gloss / Glossy.
- Dimensions: 1-5/8"L x 1-5/8"W x 1-1/8"H.
Repair Tip: Most Knobs just slip on the burner switch shaft. When looking for a replacement, take note of the shape of the insert. If you are not able to find an exact match for your model, knowing the size and shape of the insert will help you find a replacement knob.
Disclaimer: Information and recommendations contained herein are believed to be accurate as of the date hereof. Since the conditions and methods of use of the information referred to are beyond control, ApplianceRepairForum.com and Thrifty Appliance Parts LLC, cannot be held liable for results obtained or arising from use or reliance on such information.
The User assumes responsibility associated with making test measurements, adjustments, parts replacements and any other action necessary to perform any recommended procedures. It is the responsibility of the User to ask for clarification if a recommendation is not fully understood, including the risks and hazards associated with the recommended procedures.