Replacement wire whip used for some KitchenAid and Whirlpool Tilt-Head stand mixer models.
Directly Replaces: WP9704329, K45WW, K455, 9704329, 4162165, 4169927, 4176070, 904973, 9706446, AP6013701, AH401681, EA401681, PS11746928, SAP9704329.
- The wire whip is recommended for mixtures that need air incorporated, such as eggs, angel food cakes, boiled frostings, sponge cakes, heavy cream, some candies, egg whites, and mayonnaise.
- 6-Wire Whip tilt-head mixer attachment.
- Used on 4.5 Quart - 5 Quart capacity bowls.
- Approx. 5.75"H x 4.5"W.
- Hand wash only.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or enamel to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
Tilt Head models:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Lift motor head.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise.
- To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the enamel coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.