Replacement wire whip used on some KitchenAid and Whirlpool Tilt-Head stand mixer models.
Directly Replaces: K45WW, K455, 9704329, 4162165, 4169927, 4176070, 904973, 9706446, AP3124178, AH401681, EA401681, PS401681, SAP9704329.
- The wire whip is recommended for mixtures that need air incorporated, such as eggs, angel food cakes, boiled frostings, sponge cakes, heavy cream, some candies, egg whites, and mayonnaise.
- 6-Wire Whip tilt-head mixer attachment.
- Used on 4.5 Quart - 5 Quart capacity bowls.
- Approx. 5.75"H x 4.5"W.
Beater/Whip to Bowl Clearance
Per the manufacturer the mixer attachments should not touch the bottom of the bowl. If the attachment hits the bottom or sides of the bowl, it may cause the attachment to warp or enamel to chip off. If, after installation, the attachments are touching the bottom of the bowl OR are too far away you can adjust the clearance on your mixer:
Tilt Head models:
- Turn speed control to "O".
- Unplug the mixer.
- Lift motor head.
- To RAISE the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY counter-clockwise.
- To LOWER the attachment: Turn screw SLIGHTLY clockwise.
NOTE: When properly adjusted, the beater will not strike the bottom or sides of the bowl when in use. If the beater or whip strikes the bowl when in use, the enamel coating may wear/chip off the beater or the wires of the whip may become warped.
Shopped Walmart and Macy's- this was what I needed, at a lower price , works great!
Fabulous replacement! Got it fast!
Received the product in a quick time frame. Have used it twice, and so far everything was good. It looks slightly different than the original.
The whisk replacement was awesome for my two kitchen aids one is the artesian and the other model is KM45 from 1962 which my Aunt handed down to me. Since receiving my whip cream frosting is 10 x's better. Can't wait to use it on my Yugoslav cookie with egg white topping. Great buy!!