Replacement complete heater assembly with housing, thermostat and fuse used for some LG dryer models.
Directly Replaces: 5301EL1001A, 5301EL1001G, 5301EL1001E.
- Produces heat while the dryer is in operation.
- Fully assembled in a metal housing, with replacement 6931EL3001E (2-terminal) hi-limit thermostat and replacement 6931EL3003D thermal fuse.
- Includes (1) Heater Assembly with L125-31C Hi-Limit Thermostat, Fuse, & Wire Jumpers.
- Material: Metal / Ceramic.
- Electrical Specs: 240V, 5400W.
- Overall Dimensions: 16-3/16"L x 7-1/2"W x 5"H.
- Additional Dimensions: 5" round opening on one end and 5-3/8" x 3-3/4" rectangle opening on the opposite end.
I was skeptical -- Heater element, housing, AND 2 thermostat controls, already assembled, all for less than $50 bucks?!! No Way!
YEs, WAY!. Even had the wiring harness, already hooked up. Just two wires to disconnect from the old unit, attach to the new, 2 screws to attach the housing, and VOILA! I was done. Like I said -- a perfect match
One word of warning -- Make sure you know whether your old unit is 2 or 3 wires before you place the order. Common sense, true, but I almost guessed, and I would have guessed wrong. I'm glad I tore it apart to look at it before ordering.
Good product fast shipping A+ experience!
Very satisfied with the product product delivered earlier than expected working well
Great product and works great!!
Shipping was fast and product came as promised. No issues what so ever.
I replaced the heater element on my LG Dryer with this same model number about 2yrs ago. Well it went out again and I had to replace it with another one same model number. My dryer is roughly 15yrs old. Hopefully this one lasts a little longer than the last one did. On the bright side the dryer does heat and dry the clothes faster now.