Replacement complete heater assembly with housing, thermostat and fuse used for some LG dryer models.
Directly Replaces: 5301EL1001A, 5301EL1001G, 5301EL1001E.
- Produces heat while the dryer is in operation.
- Fully assembled in a metal housing, with replacement 6931EL3001E (2-terminal) hi-limit thermostat and replacement 6931EL3003D thermal fuse.
- Includes (1) Heater Assembly with L125-31C Hi-Limit Thermostat, Fuse, & Wire Jumpers.
- Material: Metal / Ceramic.
- Electrical Specs: 240V, 5400W.
- Overall Dimensions: 16-3/16"L x 7-1/2"W x 5"H.
- Additional Dimensions: 5" round opening on one end and 5-3/8" x 3-3/4" rectangle opening on the opposite end.
Don't see your model listed? Submit this form to get help finding the right part.
I was skeptical -- Heater element, housing, AND 2 thermostat controls, already assembled, all for less than $50 bucks?!! No Way!
YEs, WAY!. Even had the wiring harness, already hooked up. Just two wires to disconnect from the old unit, attach to the new, 2 screws to attach the housing, and VOILA! I was done. Like I said -- a perfect match
One word of warning -- Make sure you know whether your old unit is 2 or 3 wires before you place the order. Common sense, true, but I almost guessed, and I would have guessed wrong. I'm glad I tore it apart to look at it before ordering.
5301EL1001A LG Dryer Heater Assembly
Good product fast shipping A+ experience!
Part was delivered earlier then stated and worked perfectly
Very satisfied with the product product delivered earlier than expected working well
Dryer Heater Assembly
Great product and works great!!
Shipping was fast and product came as promised. No issues what so ever.
Heater Element for LG Dryers
I replaced the heater element on my LG Dryer with this same model number about 2yrs ago. Well it went out again and I had to replace it with another one same model number. My dryer is roughly 15yrs old. Hopefully this one lasts a little longer than the last one did. On the bright side the dryer does heat and dry the clothes faster now.